The annual AWA Global Release Liner Industry Conference & Exhibition 2013, will be held on Wednesday and Thursday 20th and 21st March, 2013 in Denver, Colorado, USA.
This unique industry platform brings together key industry players to network, educate, discuss, debate and share valuable information on the market, current issues, opportunities, and developments in the ever-changing and challenging release liner industry worldwide.
- Using Sustainable Nanotechnology to Improve Release Base Paper Performance
- Fostry, Paper & Packaging Industry: 2011 / 2012 Performance of the Top 100 and Outlook
- Building & Construction Market: Release Liner Application, Trends, and Challenges – A Manufacturers Perspective
- Graphic Tape Market: Application tapes, Challenges in use of Premasks for Plotter cut and Printed Graphics
- Industrial Market: Release Liner Applications for Insulation in Appliance Applications
- Product Identification Market: Release Liner Trends in the Film Industry
This year, the Conference also includes two unique concurrent Workshops:
Is Liner Recycling an Obstacle or an Opportunity? (FACILITATED BY CHANNELED RESOURCES’ VERY OWN CALVIN FROST)
Business Development & Growth Opportunities
Download the complete program here.
Register online here.